Eurobodalla’s beloved biennial art prize returns in 2020. The Basil Sellers Art prize provides a platform for visual artists living in NSW and the ACT.
This prestigious prize has supported artistic excellence and creative practice for almost 20 years.
Major Prize – open to artists living in NSW and the ACT major prize: $20,000
Eurobodalla prize – open to Eurobodalla residents: $5,000
People’s choice: $500
Key Entry Details
• The major prize is open to all Australian permanent residents living in NSW or the ACT.
• The Eurobodalla prize is open to all residents living in Eurobodalla.
• Eurobodalla residents are permitted to submit two entries.
• A non-refundable entry fee of $45 per entry (incl. GST) is required to enter.
• 2D mediums only, including painting, drawing, print-making and mixed media. Excluding photography and digital media.
• There is no theme.
• Artworks must have been created from 1 January 2019.
• All works must be for sale.
For more information, please visit their website by clicking here.