HATE SELLING? TRY STRATEGY INSTEAD.
Marketing is one of the most despised and least understood aspects of running a creative business and being an arts entrepreneur. Most creatives hate to sell, and would rather be making than hustling.
There is a simple secret to making marketing more palatable – understanding the strategy behind the sales will make a huge impact on your creative career. This down-to-earth and enjoyable workshop explores the mystery behind the marketing magic, specifically for creative professionals.
We’ll also examine:
– The key elements of a successful marketing campaign;
– How to understand clients, customer and competitors;
– The deeper meaning of word-of-mouth marketing;
– The importance of social media;
– How to make a website with impact … and much more!
Our Beginners Guide to Marketing workshop is tailored specifically to creative people who are (or want to be) self-employed, from students and start-ups to experienced freelancers and arts organisations.
Friday, July 24, 2020 at 11 AM – 1 PM
Hosted by South East Arts and Creative Plus Business.