A Potpourri of Popular Songs and Arias
20th August 02:30 pm - 12:00 am
Canberra artis, Louise Page (soprano) and Pip Candy (pianist) will be performing a diverse repertoire of music at Wolumla Hall on August 20th at 2.30 pm. Their program will include such popular pieces as ‘Time to Say Goodbye’ and ‘The Carnival of Venice’. Tickets are $25 and are available from Magpie Music (Bega), Brief Affairs Boutique (Merimbula), Eden Music Centre and at the door.
- Contact Name: Jacqueline Jaffrey
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 6496 1224
- Venue Name: Wolumla Hall
- Venue Address: Wolumla Candelo Rd., Wolumla
- Web page: http://www.sapphirecoastmusicsociety.com
- Social media page: http://www.facebook.com/SapphireCoastMusicSociety/
FRENCH FILM NIGHT clebrating culture , cinema and food
26th August 06:30 pm - 09:30 pm
MORUYA COMMUNITY FILM GROUP presents our August screening of POUR ELLE.
We are pleased to again be hosting this fabulous evening with Alliance Francaise D’Eurobodalla.
The evening will celebrate French culture, film and language.
Before the film some delectable French food and refreshments will be served, followed by our French feature film. After the film there will be a short discussion about the film, in both French and English.
This event is free to members and new memberships are available at the door – let your francophile friends know and save the date.
Art and Craft Garage Sale
10th September 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
Bodalla’s Artisans Nest Gallery will hold a huge garage art and craft sale from 8 am onwards on Sunday, 10 September. The last one was so successful we’re doing it again! Members will be selling off fabrics, jewelry-making tools, unfinished works, accessories for various crafts, leather, wool, and art materials. So, come and bag a bargain that will reboot your own projects. We started with textiles but have since expanded our range and would love to welcome woodworkers, basket makers, ceramicists or any work that would complement our gallery. If you would like to become a part of this thriving community, please contact Sue (0408 634 237) or Mandira (0429 402 472).
I Believe in Monsters!
9th September to 10th September 05:30 pm - 07:30 pm
YfLiNG and FLUX CREATORS present
I Believe In Monsters!
A new performance exploring fear.
Do you have things that keep you awake at night? Something hiding under the bed? Come and hang out with fLiNG’s young companies who will dissect this interesting emotion; its purpose, effects and how they dance with things that make them jump!
FOUR SHOWS ONLY!
Tickets online or on the Door.
SAT 9 SEP & SUN 10 SEP : EARLY SHOW 5:30PM | LATE SHOW 7:30PM
- Contact Name: Gabrielle Rose
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 02 64920222
- Venue Name: Tathra Hall
- Venue Address: Bega Street, Tathra, NSW, 2550
- Web page: http://www.trybooking.com/rbtb
- Social media page: https://www.facebook.com/events/125080898110315/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22page%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22page_upcoming_events_card%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%7D]%22%2C%22has_source%22%3Atru
Pub Night with Author Jeff Apter
15th September 06:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Your $37* ticket includes a complimentary drink, nibbles and Jeff’s Apter’s latest book “High Voltage” RRP $34.99 (book substitutions are available).
Come to an author talk with a difference, hear from the man who wrote the book on AC/DC’s only remaining original member and buy him a beer.
Wollongong based Jeff Apter is the author of more than 20 highly-regarded works of non-fiction. His best-selling biographies include studies of Jeff Buckley, the Finn brothers, John Farnham and the Gibb brothers. He has also worked as a co-writer and/or ghostwriter with musicians, diplomats, mercenaries and sportsmen, and was the creative consultant for the Helpmann-nominated live show, A State of Grace: The Music of Jeff and Tim Buckley.
- Contact Name: Writers of the Far South Coast
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: (02) 6448 9948
- Venue Name: Longstocking Brewery, Oaklands
- Venue Address: 3546 Princes Highway, Pambula NSW 2549
- Venue Number: 0407 691 640
- Web page: http://www.trybooking.com/RNGK
- Social media page: https://www.facebook.com/WritersFSC
SOUTH COAST MUSIC SOCIETY PROGRAM 2017
1st January to 31st December 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Our program for all concerts at St Bernards Church, Batehaven at 3.00 pm is
SUNDAY 19 FEBRUARY – LONDON KLEZMER QUARTET
SUNDAY 28 MAY – STREETON TRIO
SUNDAY 13 AUGUST – ANDREY GUGNIN, WINNER SYDNEY INTERNATIONAL PIANO COMP (2016)
SUNDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2017 – OPERA GALA
Membership ($25/$20) and Subscriptions ($125/$137) for 2017 available online at www.southcoastmusicsociety.com.
Online bookings for all concerts available or you can buy your ticket at the door. $35 adult, $30 member/pensioner.
In 2017, any adult bringing a child will be admitted free.